samedi 16 juillet 2016

Bootstrap's JavaScript requires jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher, but lower than version 3

Introduction

I am working with the bootstrap framework.I am currently working on "Bootstrap Tabs"(hide/show).I am using bootstrap version 3 and jquery version 3.0.2 something.

Problem

My tabs are not working, unless i load jquery of version less than 1.6.But then ajax making problem with jquery less than 1.6. Chrome console give me this error.

bootstrap.min.js:6 Uncaught Error: Bootstrap's JavaScript requires jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher, but lower than version 3

I tried different fallback techniques but couldn't implement correctly.

I am stuck here for 2 days, if someone have any idea or any reference, please do help.Thanks for your time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire