dimanche 31 juillet 2016

In getorgchart jquery plugin how to remove the getorgchart hyperlink present at the bottom of the screen

I am trying to use getorgchart jquery plugin. And I want to remove the 'GetOrgChart' hyprlink which is showing in the bottom of the screen. I have tried removing it from getorgchart.js file but it is still showing up. Is it part of the theme? How Can I stop showig it on my webpage???

Please help..

3 commentaires:

  1. $(document).ready(function(){

    setInterval(function(){ $('a[title="GetOrgChart jquery plugin"]').hide(); }, 10);
    });

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This does not work in IE Edge and IE 11... Any workaround for this please.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Open file getorgchart.js and find eval(eval("String.fromCharCode(blah2x...)")) and delete it or comment.

    RépondreSupprimer