samedi 16 juillet 2016

Why doesn't my program recognize it when I press keys in background?

I wrote a little silly program to play a song whenever F12 is pressed, but when I'm not in the CMD itslef it doesn't realize when I press F12, and if I try to use it as .pyw it doesn't do anything at all. Here's the code:

from msvcrt import getch
import pyaudio
import wave

chunk = 1024
CHEEKI = r"my directory"
breeki = wave.open(CHEEKI, "rb")
p = pyaudio.PyAudio()
stream = p.open(format=p.get_format_from_width(breeki.getsampwidth()),
                channels=breeki.getnchannels(),
                rate=breeki.getframerate(),
                output=True)
data = breeki.readframes(chunk)

while True:
    key = ord(getch())
    if key == 224:
        while data != '':
            stream.write(data)
            data = breeki.readframes(chunk)
        stream.stop_stream()
        stream.close()
        p.terminate()

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire