mardi 12 juillet 2016

How to use a jQuery plugin inside Vue

I'm building a web application inside VueJS but I encounter a problem. I want to use a jQuery extension (cropit to be specific) but I don't know how to instantiate/require/import it the right way without getting errors.

I'm using de official CLI tool and de webpack template for my App.

I included jQuery like this in my main.js file:

import jQuery from 'jQuery'
window.jQuery = jQuery

Now I'm building an image editor component where I want to instantiate crept like this:

export default {
  ready () {
    $(document).ready(function ($) {
      $('#image-cropper-wrapper-element').cropit({ /* options */ })
    })
  },
 }

But I keep getting errors...Now my question is how to properly instantiate jQuery and plugins via NPM/Webpack/Vue?

Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire