I have been trying to enter into this programming world for a while, but somehow always landed up with theoretical lessons.
I started my career with IteS (BPO), was into technical support as a QA. During the time, I realized I was good with working on data, analysis, interpretation, and hence while reading some blogs found this really interesting world of Analytics.
Though I did an engineering (ECE, no programming background), I was keen to start a career in this field. While researching from where to start, I got lost since everyone is trying to know about it, so thought to continue to work and learn side by side.
While inquiring on Udacity (Online MOOC Course), they recommended to get an expertise on Python first before entering the field.
And here I am, currently learning Python from http://learnpythonthehardway.org/, 3rd Edition By Zed A. Shaw.
I wanted to know the path chosen is correct to enter into analytics?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire