vendredi 8 juillet 2016

Systems of ODEs

Maybe this is not the right place to ask this question, (and if that's the case, I would appreciate if someone could point me the correct forum for this type of question) but here I go.

I want to solve a system of ODEs of the type:

$$frac{dphi_{i}}{dt} = {mu_{i}}^2phi_{i} + sum_{j}^{N}a_{ij}phi_{j}$$

There were IMSL/Visual Numerics routines such as DMOLCH, DBVPFD, PASVA3, etc, that were designed to solve problems like those, and I used to have accesses to those routines, but not any more. Thus, my question is: aren't there public/free libraries (in either Fortran or Python) to numerically solve systems like the above? I don't think this can be done with Matlab (or not without a great effort) and I'm not quite sure if Numpy can.

Thanks for any help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire