mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Scripting language for trading strategy development

I'm currently working on a component of a trading product that will allow a quant or strategy developer to write their own custom strategies. I obviously can't have them write these strategies in natively compiled languages (or even a language that compiles to a bytecode to run on a vm) since their dev/test cycles have to be on the order of minutes.

I've looked at lua, python, ruby so far and really enjoyed all of them so far, but still found them a little "low level" for my target users. Would I need to somehow write my own parser + interpreter to support a language with a minimum of support for looping, simple arithmatic, logical expression evaluation, or is there another recommendation any of you may have? Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire