mardi 12 juillet 2016

Jira search all issues in a project with status Done or Closed

I am trying to list all isues in a project with status Done or Closed. When I run a JQL-query with advanced search I get: 3096 issues in the project. However when I run it with python I get around 50 issues.

#/usr/bin/python
import jira.client
from jira.client import JIRA

options = {'server': 'http://jira.confluence.no' }
jira = JIRA(options, batch_auth=('admin', 'admin'))
project = jira.projects()

for project in projects:
   issues = jira.search_issues('project=JA')

for issue in issues:
    if str(issue.fields.status) == 'Done' or str(issue.fields.status) == 'Closed':
        print issue 

I am only getting 50 or so issues even though there is more than 3000 issues with the status Done or Closed with a JQL query.

Is there maybe a limit?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire