lundi 11 juillet 2016

iPython not responding while program is running. Will respond when program quits

I'm fairly new to programming, so please bear with me. I have som difficulty explaining my problem, so i posted som pictures to help. This is a general problem i'm having

I made an interactive program that prompts the user for some data. The user can do some operations on the data, including visualizing it. I made a plot function, using matplotlib.pyplot.

When the user chooses to visualize the data an iPython window pop's up, but is showing 'not responding'. When the user quits the program, the plot will appear.

Here is some pictures where you can see what's going in on: https://imgur.com/a/tpwy7

I can provide the full code an a sample datafile if anyone wants it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire