lundi 11 juillet 2016

Intel XKD works in emulator and test but not after building the APK

I have tried to make a login page with Intel XDK. Just a normal login using HTML jQuery and match the information from a PHP file from my hosting. When I test with the emulator, it works perfectly fine. But when I build it, on the Android APK, the login buttons are not responding.

My jQuery code:

$.ajax({Type : 'post',
Url : my hosting, Data : "user=" + username + "&pass=" + password, Success(data) .......
});

PS. This is not the real code since I type this question with my phone but trust me the code works fine in my emulator.

I don't remember the XDK version, but it is the latest one. I downloaded it yesterday.

Did I miss something when I tried to build the code into an Android APK?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire