mardi 12 juillet 2016

I want to find out the length of Dropzone

I am new here i came up the issue i am using dropzone for file upload on button click it gives me length is undefined. Please help me solve my issue. When i remove ready function it is not working properly thats why i kept document ready function. here is my code below html and ready function and ajax call function. HTML <form action="#" class="dropzone" id="dropzone"> <div class="fallback"> <input name="file" id="fileupload" type="file" multiple="multiple"> </div> </form> On Load Function` $(function () { $('#dropzone').dropzone(); }); AJAX Call var imagedata = new FormData(); var fileUpload = document.getElementById("dropzone").files.length; // var countfiles = $('#dropzone').files; // alert(countfiles); for (var i = 0; i < fileUpload; i++) { var filname = document.getElementById("dropzone").files[i]; imagedata.append("FileName", filname); }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire