mardi 12 juillet 2016

how to make console app from python module

I've got a python module with __main__.py file and I want to make it an app, which I can call from anywhere.

Something like this: $my_app [args] or python3 my_app args
How can I do this? I suppose, that I need to write something in setup.py. Now it looks like this:

import vk_mutual_friends_finder
from distutils.core import setup
setup(
    name="vk_mutual_friends_finder",
    packages=["vk_mutual_friends_finder"],
    version="1.0",
    description="""Finds mutual friends in social network
        'vkontakte' (https://vk.com)""",
    author="Stepan Kholodov",
    url="https://github.com/stepuncius/vk_mutual_friends_finder",
    classifiers=[
        "Programming Language :: Python",
        "Programming Language :: Python :: 3",
        "Intended Audience :: Developers and linux power users",
        "License :: OSI Approved :: BSD",
        "Environment :: Console"
        "Operating System :: Linux"
        ],
    )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire