jeudi 14 juillet 2016

How do you update model from directive in Angular 2?

How do I update my model upon change from Jquery Datepicker? If I manually type into the <input> the model updates, but the model doesn't update after making a selection from the Jquery Datepicker popup. The <input> value updates with the selected date, but the model doesn't change.

I've tried wrapping the datepicker() in a timeout, but that doesn't work either. How can I make the model aware of the change in the directive?

Input in Component Template:

<input type="text" class="datepicker" [(ngModel)]="foreigndate" datepicker>

Directive:

@Directive({
  selector: '[datepicker]'
})
export class DatePickerDirective {
  constructor(el: ElementRef) {
    $(el.nativeElement).datepicker();
  }
}

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire