jeudi 14 juillet 2016

ASP.net control for representing hierarchical data? Editable Treeview?

I am working on project where I need to represent hierarchical data in a tree like structure, something like an index of a book, users can add/delete/update the chapters/subchapters availble in the book. The parent,child relationship comes from a SQL table. I can use treeview. The problem is the user should be able to add/edit/delete nodes or a subtree from the tree structure. These operations should be reflected in sql table values. Is it possible with treeview control in asp.net? I tried to represent the data with the treeview. It looks ok. But I don't know what to do next? I don't know javascript/JQuery. But if there is a good solution available there, then I can learn as I have time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire